- A Report on the Visit to Newport by the Mayor of Kutaisi Mr Shota Murgulia, Georgian Ambassador to the UK – Tamar Beruchashvili, Teona Shekiladze, David Tsitaishvili, Vladimer Jghamadze and David Megrelishvili.
- Georgian Studies Day 2016
- Newport Host Kutaisi Youth Mascots for Wales v Georgia Football
- Travelling to Georgia – A Young Person’s Perspective
- Chair’s Annual Report 2015-16
Monthly Archives: December 2015
Theme: TOURISM IN GEORGIA Chair: Tamara Dragadze HE Prof. Gachechiladz stated that 6% of GMP was generated by tourism. In 1991 the USSR was dissolved but borders remained as per Soviet republics. In 2012 there were 700,000 Russian tourists coming to Georgia drawn … Continue reading